Launching the UK’s First Dog Friendly Wrapping Paper
An SEO-led PR campaign that also helped to cut through a competitive time of year in retail for Monster Pet Supplies.
Many people buy and wrap presents for their dogs, but they also have no idea there are harmful chemicals used in the process of treating traditional wrapping paper.
We sourced and branded the UK’s first dog-friendly Christmas wrapping paper, made from soy-based inks and self-sealing, causing no choking risk from tape and ribbon
- Ruff Wrap wrapping paper was the top selling Christmas product of 2017
- Secured a total of 31 pieces of coverage across media, websites, social and TV
- 16 backlinks on media sites including The Daily Mail, The Times, Metro, Evening
- Standard, Yahoo, Ideal Home and Country Living. Plus two, four minute long features on Made in Leeds TV
- Featured by 13 dog-owning bloggers on Instagram and their websites, with 100% positive reviews
- Generated an increase in organic website traffic, compared to the rest of the year
- Increased social media referrals