Here’s a bit more about my experience.
- BA (hons) Public Relations degree, with one year spent in industry, from Leeds Beckett University
- Five years in PR agencies and in-house, inc. Beattie Group, Wolfstar and Morrison Supermarkets PLC
- Six years at international digital marketing agency, Stickyeyes, as Head of Public Relations
- Launched one of the UK’s first influencer marketing services, servicing clients in 20 countries
- Responsible for the European PR and social media strategy for Hertz and Staples, for three years
- Industry experience: Online Retail, Travel, Pets, Beauty, Broadcast Entertainment, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Beers, Wines & Spirits, Motoring, Personal Finance and Online Gaming
- Client experience: GHD, Tesco Bank, Staples, Hertz, MTV, Hilton, GlaxoSmithKline, AO.com, Amazon Affiliates, Ladbrokes, Monster Pet Supplies, Itch Pet, Vet AI, Sound Leisure, goBoony, Airtasker, MYA Cosmetic Surgery, HOME agency, Journey Further
Stickyeyes – IPG Media Brands digital marketing agency
I spent six years as Head of Influencer Marketing and Head of PR at international digital marketing agency, Stickyeyes. Working alongside SEO, biddable and design & dev teams, holding responsibility for PR, social media and influencer marketing services for a number of global brands.
Some case studies from my time at Stickyeyes:
- MTV – Content Marketing
- InstantPrint – SEO-led PR and Influencer Marketing
- Gala Casino – April Fools Day PR
PR agencies I have worked at include Beattie Communications and Wolfstar, and I’ve also worked in the busy press office of Morrison Supermarkets plc. To read more please visit my Linkedin profile: Jessica Maccio
Velcro Dog – Established UK Pet Blog
Since 2012 I’ve written a blog based around my experience owning a Dobermann, Velcro Dog is a UK pet blog that discusses products, services, competitions and experiences for dog owners.
I review toys that claim to be indestructible (they never are), pet friendly holidays and the latest dog food and treats. I’ve shared what it’s like bringing a baby home to meet your fur baby for the first time, how to deal with people judging your pet from Hollywood movie stereotypes and even tips for dog first-aid.
I regularly contribute to other websites and publications as a pet-focused writer, such as Sainsbury’s Money Matters magazine.